I\’M ROMAN MIRONOV.
I\’m a relationship coach and help clients create awesome and very enviable relationships.
Let me introduce myself quickly.
I started my first business in 2005, within half a year of getting my MA degree.
I was hard on myself, always pushing for results and never allowing myself to relax.
Worse, I was judging others for inefficiencies.
Soon, I burned out and got depressed.
In 2010, I discovered self-help materials.
I was able to improve many areas of my life but I was still too focused on results.
And I paid for this dearly:
My wife divorced me because my constant criticism ruined our relationship.
This was a turning point for me.
I stopped being a human doing.I started to enjoy relationships more with unconditional love.
And I\’ve been learning to appreciate the little things in life.
I\’VE COME A LONG WAY
from criticism of everyone to being grateful for every second of my relationships.
I\’ve been on this path for a decade now.
And it has led me to helping other people improve their relationships.
YOU CAN EXPECT FROM MY COACHING
- I\’m a relationship coach certified by Robbins Madanes Training (Tony Robbins\’ training center).
- I work with coaching clients online or in-person in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
- I appreciate every client for the privilege of being able to touch their lives positively.
- I go the extra mile every time I\’m with a client. I’d rather serve one person very well than serve 100 people poorly.
- I make sure my clients feel better after talking to me.
- Seeing clients resolve their issues lights me up like fire.