I’m Roman Mironov, a life coach in Toronto.
Let me show you the value of my coaching.
on helping you to:
- Lose weight. The right way.
- Have more productive days.
- Love yourself and others.
- Achieve peace of mind and clarity.
- Raise rock-star kids.
about helping others
TO SEE IF WE’RE
A GOOD FIT
- I’m a life coach with 10+ years of involvement in self-help and self-development.
- I’m an MA and a certified Strategic Interventionist trained by Robbins Madanes Training.
- I speak three languages. I’ve been a founder or co-founder in 5 businesses.
- I do one-on-one sessions as a life coach in Toronto, Ontario, Canada and Moscow, Russia.
- I’m also available for coaching sessions online through any app you prefer such as Skype, FaceTime, or Whatsapp.
What I like about Roman is that he painstakingly embodies all those things that he teaches.
Whether it’s discipline, work ethic, health, or energy levels that we work on improving in my
life, Roman leads by example.
Roman is very calm and accepting. He makes me feel like it’s his privilege to work with me.
In this relaxed, non-threatening atmosphere I feel empowered to share my deepest concerns and this alone has been a major step toward resolving them.
Roman is one of the most inspiring individuals I’ve had the pleasure of meeting. Having him as a mentor in my life is an encouraging experience.
The many questions that Roman asks and feeling heard out make our sessions already worthwhile.
I worked out my confidence issues with Roman. He helped me realize that I can love and accept myself.